Flood Damage Insurance Work

Do you know if your home insurance covers you for floods? What about your home contents insurance? Almost all insurance policies cover accidental flooding such as burst pipes, bath overflows, blocked drains and rain water leaks. However, many insurers have an ‘out clause’ for natural flood disasters.
In some cases you may be covered if your home gets flooded due to stormwater overflows but not if the river overflows. Check your cover now so that you are aware of what you are covered for in the event of a flood and what you can do to get yourself a better flood insurance cover.
But whatever form of cover you have for property flood damage, we are an approved contractor and can submit paperwork related to the claim directly to your insurers. You will be stressed enough with the flooding and you certainly don’t need added issues to worry about.
Let us take that problem away from you so that you can concentrate on the real issue. As an approved Water Damage Remediation Contractor we can bill the insurance company directly and they will pay us.
Always remember; The sooner you bring in the professionals will determine how long the flood remediation will take.

Here's the regions we service from North to South for water damage

Townsville | Sunshine Coast | Mooloolaba | Caloundra | Beerwah | Beerburim | Caboolture | Morayfield | Redcliffe | North Lakes | Strathpine | Brisbane | Capalaba | Cleveland | Victoria Point | Sunnybank | Ipswich | Beenleigh | Jimboomba | Tamborine | Coomera | Helensvale | Southport | Gold Coast | Beaudesert | Canungra | Burleigh Heads | Beechmont | Coolangatta